Tuesday, September 18, 2012

where are my scissors? (lyn)


Yesterday I re-wrap my lettuce keeper to return it.  Today, I go to wrap a gift.  I can’t find my scissors.

I am compulsively organized. My closets are neat.  My kitchen cabinets are neat.  Open any drawer; those are neat too.  I know the desk drawer where my scissors should be; they are not there.

I check everywhere, afraid I’ll open the refrigerator and find my scissors there.  But they are not there; they are nowhere.  Could I have mailed them in the lettuce keeper package? I actually contemplate this scenario until I realize that I used the scissors to cut the tape for the outside of the package, so no, they couldn’t be inside.  My scissors are gone.  How does this happen?

Later, I am going through my emails, and a friend  (who doesn’t know my scissors-story), has sent a mass mailing of this cartoon:

http://bcove.me/ld86hjjp

Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment