Thursday, September 20, 2012

I can see; I can see (lyn)


Recently I called Frank’s Window Cleaning and requested Vance.  He last came to my apartment in May 2011.  Vance made my windows sparkle then; I was looking for the same magic now.


In 16 months, my windows have seen all kinds of weather, and have felt the exhaust of all kinds of vehicles.  It shocks me that I waited so long.  It’s like getting glasses after not being able to see.  All of a sudden the world opens up, and everything is clear.  My apartment also feels cleaner.

Vance is a nice guy.  He’s 56, raised 4 kids (all of whom went to college), and recently got his own high school diploma.  He probably has many talents, and I’m lucky he’s chosen to share his talent for window cleaning with me.

Looking at the before and after from my living room windows makes me feel as if I've wandered into a Claritin commercial. The world is so much nicer when you can see it.

Before

After


Before
After















No comments:

Post a Comment