Sunday, August 5, 2012

me, in a nutshell (lyn)

I love New York City, and am grateful every single day (well, most days anyway) that I get to live here.  I am a single parent of an impossibly wonderful 19-year old.  I spent most of my career in television marketing.   I have an amazing family.  I’m 61, but truly believe I look and act younger.  I am surrounded by dynamic, accomplished, and interesting friends.  I’m a huge consumer of film and theater, and am even a voting member of BAFTA (the British Academy of Film and Television Arts).  I love photography, fashion, and all-things Apple.  I spend money I shouldn’t spend.  I believe in the fairness of things, while realizing that life isn’t fair.  I am both outspoken and shy.  I’m creative but not on the same level as those who get paid for it.  I’m smart but my friends and son are smarter.  And I appreciate the humor in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment